MEDICAL SERVICES (provided on site)
- General Primary Care – physical exams, medical management of common conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, depression, arthritis, and many others.
- Urgent Medical Needs – same day appointments for cold/flu, respiratory infections, nausea and vomiting, UTI’s, minor cuts, sprains, etc...
- Blood tests – most results available the next day
- Cholesterol testing – results available within 5 minutes
- Travel Consultation – please schedule at least 6 weeks prior to travel
- Bone Density Testing – performed onsite
- EKG – onsite
- Seasonal Flu Vaccines
- HIV Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (Lung and breathing evaluation)
- Seminars – At CMC, we are introducing a curriculum of seminars geared toward teaching patients how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We will cover topics including healthy eating, stress management, weight loss, smoking cessation, and more. Classes will typically be held in the evenings, and will be relaxed, fun, interactive, and will appeal to multiple learning styles. Check our website for updates on registration, schedule, and new topics.
- Nutrition/Diet Consultation (1 hour, by appointment) – Take a closer look at your personal diet and eating habits and receive individualized recommendations on ways to incorporate healthy eating into your personal lifestyle. Builds on the concepts covered in the “Eating Well” seminar, which is highly recommended before one-on-one consultation.
- Dinner and a Movie – a casual, fun way to unwind at the end of the week! Come to CMC to socialize, enjoy a healthy dinner, and view a movie with a health-related theme. We will have a brief discussion on the health issues addressed in the movie. Scheduled titles include “Super Size Me,” “Sicko,” “Patch Adams,” and others. Check our website for dates and times.
Cost: $16 per person
- Grocery Shopping Advice (1 hour, by appointment) – Need advice on how to shop and what to buy? We will help you understand how to navigate the grocery store and make healthy meal-planning and food choices.
Cost: $50 per person, maximum 4 people
- Walking for Wellness Group (FREE) – Adults should get 30 minutes to 1 hour of physical activity most days of the week, and walking is a convenient, practical, and inexpensive way to fit exercise into your lifestyle. It requires no special equipment, memberships, or training. All you need is a comfortable pair of shoes. Our group will meet at CMC on Saturday mornings at 10:30am (see our web site for dates, weather permitting) and walk for 30-45 minutes. All are welcome — no reservation/appointment needed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or find out more.